UPFRONT: Persuasion through Presentations
UPFRONT: Persuasion Through Presentation (PTP) is a hands-on, results-oriented workshop that will have an immediate impact on one’s own ability to effectively influence and persuade any audience to take action. This opportunity to further develop and refine presentation skills has four basic sections: Groundwork, Engage, Develop and Close.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use visual aids effectively to support, clarify, and emphasize points
- Be thoroughly and systematically prepared for key presentation
- Be self-aware, rather than self-conscious, during presentations
- Capture audience interest and willingness to listen in the first moments of the presentation
- Deliver key messages effectively and retain audience attention
- Effectively deliver a powerful close to a persuasive message.
Participants are able to construct and deliver a persuasive presentation.
Anyone that gives presentations
Upfront Persuasion Through Presentation Overview