The Counselor Salesperson
The Counselor Salesperson (CSP) is designed around a 4-step consultative selling process that helps salespeople transition from simply making transactions to solving real business problems. Participants discover that having a different attitude, or a Counselor Mindset, is the first step toward building long-term, win-win customer relationships.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Enter a consultative relationship with buyers that adds value to each step of the buying process
- Quickly establish trust with any person in the buying process and gain that person’s willing cooperation in sharing information
- Gain an in-depth agreement with the buyer about the real nature and scope of the problem to be solved
- Convince buyers that a particular offer is a valuable solution to their business problem.
- Assure a high degree of customer satisfaction and enhance the working relationship after the sale
Sales professionals are able to sell, create, and maintain lasting relationships that create a win/win interaction between the buyer and the seller.
2 or 3 Day Programs Available
The Counselor Salesperson Overview