Negotiating to Yes — Sales Edition
Negotiating to Yes helps salespeople become better negotiators. It is based on the concept of Principled Negotiation, a method that offers salespeople an efficient process for reaching optimal business agreements that are satisfying to both parties and actually strengthen professional relationships.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Find agreements that are mutually satisfying to both parties. Develop a hard approach to problems and a soft approach toward people.
- Use the Go to the Balcony and Separate the People from the Problem methods in order to keep a clear and open mind during the negotiation.
- Identify Interests, Generate Options, and Determine Independent Standards during the negotiation process.
- Identify their best alternatives to a negotiated agreement and present offers effectively using an Offer Conversation that addresses all parties’ interests.
- Deal with difficult situations in order to keep negotiations going on a constructive and pro-active track.
Sales professionals will have improved negotiating skills, ultimately leading to increased sales.
Negotiating to Yes Overview