Managing Sales Performance
Managing Sales Performance (MSP) is a flexible, modular program that provides sales manager with an approach and the skills they need to continually manage sales performance; and ensure the ongoing success and development of the salesperson. MSP provides a thorough understanding of the principles of coaching and reinforcement, and gives managers a tactical process for developing a team of top-performing salespeople. When used in conjunction with The Counselor Salesperson, each manager and salesperson will get the most benefit out of their training.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply principles of coaching to enhance sales performance and improve revenue results
- Build sales performance through a consistently applied set of coaching tools and skills
- Coach salespeople to quickly establish trust with any person in the buying process and gain that person’s willing cooperation in sharing information
- Coach salespeople to gain an in-depth agreement with the buyer about the real nature and scope of the problem to be solved
- Coach salespeople to convince buyers that a particular offer is a valuable solution to their business problem and to assure high customer satisfaction and an enhanced relationship after the sale
Sales leaders are able to coach the sales team ultimately increasing sales performance and increasing revenue.
Sales Managers and Sales Professionals
1 or 2 Day Programs Available
Managing Sales Performance Overview