Leading In Challenging Times
Leading in Challenging Times™ (LCT) teaches leaders how to implement business strategy while refocusing employees energy in order to move through change positively. Leaders learn how motivation and focus can be lost, and what they and their teams can do to regain effectiveness and commitment.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and articulate the link between discretionary energy and the success or failure of your organization’s strategy, especially during times of change
- Identify the types of loss their employees are experiencing
- Apply coaching skills to help others begin adapting to change
- Apply self-management techniques and coaching skills for helping themselves and others take stock of loss experiences so that they can move productively through change
- Help others work to overcome the resistance, resentment, demoralization, uncertainty, and stress that change can bring
- Lead the change process, and implement strategies for moving forward in a context of opportunity and potentiality
Leaders are able to more effectively deal with change and coach their employees through the change process while building or re-building the morale of their team.
Leading in Challenging Times Overview